Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Colton Got A New Ride!

Happy Easter everyone!  We spent yesterday at my parents house for dinner and family time. Colton had a great time being loved on by grandma and grandpa. He pretty much got held all afternoon :)



His feet say Happy Easter on them! 


So about a month ago Nick and I started discussing that it might be easier to travel with Colton if we had a different vehicle. We were thinking that we would look at either a bigger SUV or a minivan. We decided that a minivan would be the best option. We were trying to decide between a Toyota or a Honda. I think I mentioned that we rented a Toyota Sienna when we went down to Colton's appointments at Riley. We liked it, but there were a few things that we didn't like: The floor of the back has rails that the seats slide on and those hurt when you are trying to lean in to get something. The other thing we didn't like was that when sitting in the back there was a ton of road noise. I couldn't hear Nick when he was talking to me. So we went and looked at a Honda Odyssey. Guess what, really quiet and no rails to lean on. So we ended up buying a 2013 Honda Odyssey. I love it!  It is so much easier to get Colton in a out of since the doors just go back and don't open wide. There is so much more room on the inside and we don't feel like we are crammed inside with all of Colton's stuff. It drives so quiet and so smoothly!




We had appointments this past week with Dr. Bader, the geneticist, and a swallow study. Colton's 4 month appointment is tomorrow, so I will update you on those more tomorrow. I also have news on the ventilator situation!  

No comments:

Post a Comment