Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

9 Weeks

Here we go....



How far along:  9 weeks 
Total weight gain? Not sure, haven't been on the scale all week.
Maternity clothes? Nope, I've discovered that some of my summer clothes are now big since I've lost weight and I think I'll be able to wear them for a while. I'm sure at some point I will break down and buy some new stuff!
Stretch marks? Nothing new.
Sleep: It's been pretty good. I've been having some weird dreams lately. In the latest one I was speeding down Coldwater Rd, caused a wreck and drove away. Hummmm?  
Best moment this week: Getting to see my parents three nights in a row. Sunday night we went over to their house so that I could use the computer, Monday they came over to get the computer, and then Tuesday we went over again to go a tree staking kit.
Miss anything? I miss market fresh sandwiches from Arby's.
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings:  French Fries :) 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really. It's kind of random as to when I am queasy. 
Gender: Don't know yet. Will hopefully find out the middle of August. 
Labor signs: None. 
Symptoms: Sore breasts, nausea, tired, and mild cramps. 
Belly Button in or out? Currently in.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but i'm sure later in summer they will be off.
Looking forward to: June 4th when we can see our baby again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment