Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wiggly Butt

It's been an exciting week around here.  We finally got our lawn put in yesterday. We were supposed to get a 2 day warning, but we ended up getting a 2 hour warning instead. We also finally got our closet back in order. We had a leak from the outside faucet that ended up spilling water underneath the wall and soaking the carpet. They had to completely replace the padding and dry the carpet. That was all re-installed this morning.  The big news of the week is that we are now 10 weeks!


How far along:  10 weeks; we measured a few days behind on both ultrasounds, but the doctor decided not to change my due date, so it stays December 31st!
Total weight gain? I've lost about 10 pounds since we found out that we were pregnant. I was told today that that's ok. 
Maternity clothes? Still wearing my normal clothes. 
Stretch marks? Nothing new.
Sleep: I want to sleep all the time. It's pretty hard to get enough sleep. It hits about 2pm and I want to take a nap, but most of the time I'm at work. The other night I was on the couch and a sleep by 8pm. I slept until 9:45 and then was in bed by 10:15 and slept until morning. I think I needed the sleep. It's gonna get weird for a few days. I am working nights tonight and tomorrow night. I'm sure I'm gonna be exhausted.
Best moment this week: Getting to see this! Definitely a wiggly butt!


Miss anything? I miss market fresh sandwiches from Arby's, Sleep, and days without feeling like I'm gonna puke.
Movement: None yet, but I know she's moving :)
Food cravings:  Nothing really this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, Have discovered that it's worse for me around 5pm. I'm calling it my witching hour. It gets pretty bad. Most of the time I can breathe through it and get past it. I did throw up once last Saturday night, but I'm pretty sure that I got overheated. 
Gender: Don't know yet. Will hopefully find out the beginning to middle of August. 
Labor signs: None. 
Symptoms: Sore breasts, nausea, tired, and mild cramps. 
Belly Button in or out? Currently in.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but i'm sure later in summer they will be off.
Looking forward to: Not feeling as nauseous, although I wouldn't trade it for the world! 

I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been praying for and thinking about us through this entire process. It is so nice to know that we have good caring friends and family out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment