Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

11 weeks

Here's the weekly update! It's a day late since I completely forgot yesterday. 

How far along:  11 weeks, 1 day
Due Date: December 31st
Total weight gain? None, still down about 10 pounds. I feel as though I am extremely bloated and have put on about 10 pounds. 
Maternity clothes? Still wearing my normal clothes. Although I do have a maternity shirt that is comfy that I've been wearing
Stretch marks? Nothing new.
Sleep: I am exhausted. I was right working nights last weeks was a pain, although the girls were great and let me get quite a bit of sleep on both nights. 
Best moment this week: An impromptu trip to Indianapolis where we ended up buying all the furniture for the nursery. We actually went down to have Nick's iphone looked at since it won't connect to our home wifi, but did some extra shopping while we were there. I will post pictures when we get the furniture and get it set up. It comes with in home delivery and set up. Nick's pretty happy that he doesn't have to take it up the stairs!
Miss anything? I miss market fresh sandwiches from Arby's, Sleep, and days without throwing up.
Movement: None yet, but I know she's moving :)
Food cravings:  Kind of anything "potato," french fries, baked potato and potato cakes from Arby's.  
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yeah, but I haven't been able to really put my finger on it. Saturday was a really bad day. I ended up throwing up twice and was nauseous the entire day. Thanks to Jen and Jillian I have figured out that Jolly Ranchers extremely help to keep my nausea at bay. I've also been trying to keep more food in my stomach at all times. 
Gender: Don't know yet. Will hopefully find out the beginning to middle of August. 
Labor signs: None. 
Symptoms: Sore breasts, nausea, exhausted, and mild cramps. 
Belly Button in or out? Currently in.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but i'm sure later in summer they will be off.
Looking forward to: Two weeks from tomorrow is our next doctor's appointment. We will be going to our regular OB, whom for know we will call Dr. K, from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment