Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

12 week Update!

Here's the weekly update! 

How far along:  12 weeks
Due Date: December 31st
Total weight gain? Just weighed myself this morning and I am down another pound. Yes, I am eating!
Maternity clothes? Still in my normal clothes, although they are starting to fit a little different.
Stretch marks? Nothing new, although some existing ones are looking like they are more prominent.
Sleep: I am still exhausted. I have been able to get some good sleep at night, but would really like to take a nap every day at about 2pm. 
Best moment this week: Father' Day. Nick and I decided Sunday morning that we were going to go to my parents and cook them breakfast, or rather brunch. We had a great time and we love spending time with my parents. In case you didn't get to see the picture on Facebook, this is my daddy and soon to be grandpa!


Miss anything? I miss market fresh sandwiches from Arby's and sleep. 
Movement: None yet, but I know she's moving :)
Food cravings:  Kind of anything "potato," french fries, baked potato and potato cakes from Arby's.  
Anything making you queasy or sick? So this week I've been feeling much better. I have still had some moments that have been iffy and I still keep the Jolly Ranchers around but for the most part there really hasn't been anything specific. I have noticed that it gets worse when I haven't eaten in a while. 
Gender: Don't know yet. Will hopefully find out the beginning to middle of August. We are hoping that with this next ultrasound they may be able to at least give us an idea, if not a definitive girl or boy. We are not holding our breath though.
Labor signs: None. 
Symptoms: Sore breasts, nausea, exhausted, mild cramps, and (TMI) tons of mucous. 
Belly Button in or out? Currently in.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but i'm sure later in summer they will be off.
Looking forward to: Second Trimester and our next OB appointment on June 27th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment