Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

14 week Update

 I apologize for the time between posts, we've been extremely busy and I just haven't had time to write a post. I know that some of you are worried! Everything is fine... 

Here's the weekly update!

How far along:  14 weeks and 3 days
Due Date: December 31st
How Big is Baby? According to the Bump, He/She is the size of a lemon!
Total weight gain? According to our home scale, I am down 15 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. The nausea has stopped and I am eating, but I still seem to be loosing weight. 
Maternity clothes? Still in my normal clothes, although I went to put a pair of jeans on last night when we were went to watch fireworks and found that I couldn't button them without feeling uncomfortable. I still have some bigger pants that I can try yet.
Stretch marks? Nothing new, although some existing ones are looking like they are more prominent.
Sleep: I am still exhausted. Still would like to take a nap every day. I am starting to have some trouble sleeping at night. My hips are starting to hurt more often at night. I have been using my boppy, but it doesn't seem to be helping. I have a chiropractor appointment this week so we will see if that helps. 
Best moment this week: Making it to the second trimester! In all the years that we have been trying I never thought that we would make it this far. I know way too much about this process and am still worried and will always be worried until we get to meet beanie! 
Miss anything? I miss market fresh sandwiches from Arby's and sleep. 
Movement: None yet, but I know he or she's moving :)
Food cravings:  Fruit! which is good, since I've been told I need to start watching my salt intake.  
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, I haven't had any nausea for almost a week now. Although, I do get nauseous when I see something nasty on tv. 
Gender: Don't know yet. We will get to find out August 19th.
Labor signs: None. 
Symptoms: Sore breasts, exhausted, mild cramps, feel bloated, and (TMI) tons of mucous. 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I'm sure later in summer they will be off.
Looking forward to: Thursday! Our nursery furniture from Pottery Barn will be delivered and set up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment