Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

16 Week Update

Here's the weekly update!

How far along:  16 weeks
Due Date: December 31st
How Big is Baby? According to the Bump, He/She is the size of an avocado! Now, he/she is about 4.6 inches long and weight about 3.5 ounces.
Total weight gain? Still down 15 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Still in my normal clothes, although I've been wearing my few maternity shirts lately. I wore a pair of my bigger pants this morning and those still fit for now. My shorts are getting tighter, but I think they will last through the rest of the summer. 
Stretch marks? Nothing new, although some existing ones are looking like they are more prominent.
Sleep: Starting to get some energy back, but I still would like to sleep all the time. It's hard to do though since it's summer and I would like to be outside and doing things. 
Best moment this week: Not baby related, but we got to use our new fire pit. It was a great nice for the fire too since it's been kind of cool around here this week. 

Miss anything? I miss market fresh sandwiches from Arby's and sleep. 
Movement: None yet, but I know he or she's moving :)
Food cravings:  Fruit! which is good, since I've been told I need to start watching my salt intake.  
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week!
Gender: Don't know yet. We will get to find out August 19th.
Labor signs: None. 
Symptoms: Sore breasts, exhausted, feel bloated, and (TMI) tons of mucous. 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I'm sure later in summer they will be off.
Looking forward to: Our next OB appointment is next Wednesday and then we are off to Grand Haven with my parents for some relaxation at the beach. I am also looking forward to feeling this little miracle move sometime soon. I feel like I'm in this weird place where I'm not nauseous and I'm not feeling him/her move and still wondering if she's still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment