Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

15 Week Update And Extras

Here's the weekly update!

How far along:  15 weeks and 2 days
Due Date: December 31st
How Big is Baby? According to the Bump, He/She is the size of a navel orange!
Total weight gain? Still down 15 pounds and counting. 
Maternity clothes? Still in my normal clothes, although I ordered some new tank tops from Old Navy since my normal ones I wear are getting a little short. 
Stretch marks? Nothing new, although some existing ones are looking like they are more prominent.
Sleep: Starting to get some energy back, but I still would like to sleep all the time. It's hard to do though since it's summer and I would like to be outside and doing things. 
Best moment this week: So this was delivered this week....

  
We are still waiting on the dresser to be delivered since it was on back order. We are hoping to have it in the next few weeks. It was originally supposed to be delivered on Thursday, but the delivery guys called on Wednesday and said they were heading to Fort Wayne and would be be ok with it being delivered on Wednesday. Of course we were! The took all the stuff up the stairs and put it together for us. 
Miss anything? I miss market fresh sandwiches from Arby's and sleep. 
Movement: None yet, but I know he or she's moving :)
Food cravings:  Fruit! which is good, since I've been told I need to start watching my salt intake.  
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes, apparently I am very sensitive to certain smells. My parents came over Wednesday night for an impromptu dinner and I walked into the kitchen and promptly had to go and puke. My mom found a rotten potato in the pantry, so we will see if that was the culprit. I also haven't felt to hot this week and we think we've figured out why... I am more sensitive to gluten than I thought. I used to be able to tolerate the cross contamination that comes with eating out, but both times we've eaten out this week, I haven't felt good afterward. I get this stomach cramps and just feel like crap. I think since I've not had any gluten in so long my body is getting more sensitive to whatever little bit I do get. It makes eating more interesting!
Gender: Don't know yet. We will get to find out August 19th.
Labor signs: None. 
Symptoms: Sore breasts, exhausted, feel bloated, and (TMI) tons of mucous. 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I'm sure later in summer they will be off.
Looking forward to: being able to feel this little miracle move! And using our new fire pit! (see below)

So, I had four days off this week and Nick had 3 and 1/2 off so we took on some more landscaping projects. Here's what we ended up doing...





The beds were already in, we just added the edging. It's patterned after something we saw on Pinterest. It was a long two days, but well worth it. Next on the list will be pulling up all the left over straw where the grass didn't grow and putting new dirt and seed down to see if we can get more to grow. Construction continues around us and the street in front of us gets a new foundation almost weekly, it seems. They have cut down a lot of the trees behind us to make way for the newest section of the neighborhood. It's hard to see all the trees get cut down. 

Until next week!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful crib! Landscaping and fire pit are look great! :) Dealing with non growing grass stinks...we just ended up calling Tru Green but neither Andy or I have the motivation to plant new seed!

    ReplyDelete