Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

24 Week Update

Here's the weekly update! I apologize for the lack of posts in the last few weeks. We have been extremely busy between work and more work. I am hoping that things slow down a little bit so I can keep you all updated better!

How far along:  24 weeks and 2 days! 

Due Date: December 31st

How Big is Baby? According to the Bump, Beanie is the size of a a Cantaloupe! 


Total weight gain? Got on the scale recently and am still down 13 pounds, although I feel a lot bigger and am starting to waddle :). 

Maternity clothes? Yes. Tried to put on a pre-pregnancy pair of jeans tonight so I could go to mall to buy more clothes and discovered what I already knew.... they didn't fit!  I was thankful to find some new jeans and a couple of new shirts. My work scrubs are starting to get a little tight, so I think I'm just gonna have to wear my scrub bottoms with a maternity shirt. This far in its pointless to buy new scrubs and have to get them embroidered. It would take 6 weeks!   

Stretch marks? Yes. Old and new. I haven't been religiously using the cocoa butter but may need to try it sooner rather than later. 

Sleep: Haha... that's a joke right? Heartburn and my hits hurting has forced me to try new positions which don't always work. I sleep for a couple of hours and then have to get up to pee and change positions.  

Best moment this week:  Not necessarily this week, but the best has to be when Nick and my mom were able to feel Beanie kick me. A very close second was finding out that friends of ours who have tried for a while like we did are finally pregnant too!  Sooo happy for them!!!

Miss anything? Sleep and Energy. 

Movement: Yes and Yes!!! Oh so excited that I am feeling beanie. He likes to roll around and kick me a lot, especially after I eat something. Beanie really likes pepsi, but I try to stay away from it. 

Food cravings: Ok, so lately I've noticed that I have been craving straight water. For those of you that know me well, know that that just isn't right!  It's actually tasted really good :)

Anything making you queasy or sick? No food, but sometimes when Beanie really gets moving I get queasy.

Gender: BOY!

Labor signs: None. 

Symptoms: 
  • A bump :)
  • Sore breasts: they are bigger and sometimes hurt to touch
  • Exhausted: I want to sleep all the time
  • Back pain/round ligament pain: I feel it most when I get up too fast. 
  • Started to get some sciatic pain this week
Belly Button in or out? In, but flattening out.

Wedding rings on or off? On when I remember to put it on, It's still pretty loose.

Looking forward to: Our next appointment on Wednesday. We are having another ultrasound and my mom is going with us. Can't wait to see her face when she gets to see him!  

No comments:

Post a Comment