Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

25 weeks :)

Here's the weekly update!

How far along:  25 weeks! 

Due Date: December 31st

How Big is Baby? According to the Bump, Beanie is the size of a Cauliflower! 


Total weight gain? At our doctor's appointment today I haven't gained any weight since our last visit. Beanie is getting bigger though. 

Maternity clothes? Yes. The clothes I bought last week have been great. 

Stretch marks? Yes. Old and new. I've been better at putting on the cocoa butter so we will see if that helps.

Sleep: I am exhausted. I don't sleep well at night due to the fact that beanie likes to make me pee all the time. When I'm not working I usually take a nap in the middle of the afternoon. 

Best moment this week:  We had another appointment today and had to have another ultrasound since they couldn't see everything last time. Beanie is great! Everything looks good. My mom went to the appointment with us and got to see beanie moving all over the place. He is currently head down. We'll see if he stays that way ;). 

Miss anything? Sleep and Energy. 

Movement: Yes and Yes!!!  Beanie moves a lot especially after I eat. He really likes evening too. 

Food cravings: Just the water. I've been eating a lot of string cheese here lately too. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? No food, but sometimes when Beanie really gets moving I get queasy.

Gender: BOY!

Labor signs: None. 

Symptoms: 
  • A bump :)
  • Sore breasts: they are bigger and sometimes hurt to touch
  • Exhausted: I want to sleep all the time
  • Back pain/round ligament pain: I feel it most when I get up too fast. 
  • Started to get some sciatic pain this week
Belly Button in or out? In, but flattening out.

Wedding rings on or off? On when I remember to put it on, It's still pretty loose.

Looking forward to: Johnny Appleseed Festival this weekend. Hoping to find some more decorations for the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment