Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

27 Week Update

Here's the weekly update! I figured that I would wait a couple of weeks since not much is changing right now. Didn't want to bore anyone. :)

How far along:  27 weeks! 

Due Date: December 31st

How Big is Baby? According to the Bump, Beanie is the size of a Rutabaga! 


Total weight gain? Went to our family doctor yesterday to have him look at my shoulder and I was up about 1 1/2 pounds from the last time I was weighed. 

Maternity clothes? All the time now. 

Stretch marks? Yep, but who cares! He is growing and I'm good with that. 

Sleep: I am exhausted. I don't sleep well at night due to the fact that beanie likes to make me pee all the time. When I'm not working I usually take a nap in the middle of the afternoon. 

Best moment this week:  I absolutely love getting to feel the little one moving around inside of me! I will never get tired of that!

Miss anything? Sleep and Energy. 

Movement: Yes and Yes!!!  Beanie moves a lot especially after I eat. He really likes evening too. 

Food cravings: Just the water. I've been eating a lot of string cheese here lately too. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? No food, but sometimes when Beanie really gets moving I get queasy.

Gender: BOY!

Labor signs: None. 

Symptoms: 
  • A bump :)
  • Sore breasts: they are bigger and sometimes hurt to touch
  • Exhausted: I want to sleep all the time
  • Back pain/round ligament pain: I feel it most when I get up too fast. 
  • Sciatic pain
  • Braxton Hicks contractions mainly when I am at work or doing too much. 
Belly Button in or out? In, but flattening out.

Wedding rings on or off? On when I remember to put it on, It's still pretty loose.

Looking forward to: Going to physical therapy on Friday for my shoulder and seeing if they can get rid of the pain that I've been having. Last week was really bad with shooting pain. Hopefully this will help or I think I'm looking at having to go to an orthopedic doctor later. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment