Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Third Trimester... YEAH!

Here's the weekly update! 

How far along:  28 weeks!  We are officially into the 3rd trimester. I can't believe it. I am so grateful that I've been able to experience all of this so far. Only 12 weeks to go!

Due Date: December 31st

How Big is Baby? According to the Bump, Beanie is the size of an eggplant! 

 

or this big....


Total weight gain? I got on our home scale this morning and entered it into an app that I have that keeps track of my weight from the beginning and according to it, I have lost another almost 2 pounds in the last month. We have a doctor's appointment next Tuesday so we will see what their scale says. 

Maternity clothes? Absolutely. We attended a function last night and I had to go and buy some more clothes. What girl doesn't like that?! 

Stretch marks? Yep, but who cares! He is growing and I'm good with that. 

Sleep: I could sleep all the time. When I do get sleep its in spurts. I have had the last 3 days off and have enjoyed getting to sleep in. 

Best moment this week:  Like I said, we attended a function last night. It was for the March of Dimes, a wonderful group who raises money to help prevent prematurity. The event we went to was called the Signature Chef's Auction. It was so much fun!  There was great food, a silent auction, and a live auction. There were so many neat things to bid on. We bid on three things and actually won one!  It was the one we really wanted. We couldn't believe it. 



It's a Peg Perego GT 3 for two stroller. It comes with a rain cover and a warm cover. I can also attach any car seat to it. I'm hoping it will inspire me to take Beanie for many walks when he's born! We were so happy to put money toward such a good cause.

Miss anything? Sleep and Energy. 

Movement: All the time. I love the times when I get a kick and a punch. I know he needs to sleep too, but I get anxious when hes quiet for a period of time. 

Food cravings: Not really. Just enjoying the fact that I've been able to eat :)

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, I was a little queasy last night when we inadvertently turned to heat on too high in the car. 

Gender: BOY!

Labor signs: None. 

Symptoms: 
  • A bump :)
  • Sore breasts: they are bigger and sometimes hurt to touch
  • Exhausted: I want to sleep all the time
  • Back pain/round ligament pain: I feel it most when I get up too fast. 
  • Sciatic pain
  • Braxton Hicks contractions mainly when I am at work or doing too much. 
Belly Button in or out? In, but flattening out.

Wedding rings on or off? On when I remember to put it on, It's still pretty loose.

Looking forward to: Next week for our next OB appointment. I have to do my 28 week labs on Tuesday, also known as the lovely glucose tolerance test. Here's praying I pass! Another thing I'm looking forward to is the delivery of our new washer and dryer tomorrow morning. The ones that we have are approximately 14 years old. It's amazing they lasted this long! 

On another note, I mentioned last week that I was going to physical therapy for my shoulder. Well I went last Friday and sure enough, they are pretty sure it's my rotator cuff and that I probably have some micro-tears. They are hoping that with just the therapy I will get relief and we won't have to go any further. They gave me some medicine through a patch to help with inflammation and I've started to do some exercises. I went again today and got a few more exercises and did some stretching while I was there. I haven't had anymore pain and that's a good thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment